Research shows that many large change initiatives — building relocations, workplace environment realignments and reorganizations, for example — fail to achieve their goals.
These failures often stem from the lack of inclusion or focus on employee readiness and engagement elements, such as critical training, communication and leadership activities.
We help clients avoid those traps by:
- Advocating for and leading change activities for priority projects that deliver value and engagement to supports increasingly agile ways of working
- Applying deep global experience with change processes, along with key learnings to clients’ unique challenges
- Sharing relevant benchmarking and best practices across client organizations
- Work closely with project team to identify the best way to support productive workplace behaviors in change projects, specifically:
- Helping employees understand what is changing in their space
- Understanding the different ways employees can use their space
- Supporting workspace etiquette